Seeking City Producers
Are you ready to join the team?
We're seeking fresh minded, brilliant producers based in major cities worldwide who can coordinate, produce, and direct various aspects of a live 48 Film Competition.
Must be able to:
- Evaluate, select, research, and develop new concept ideas to produce films in their city.
- Direct and coordinate all phases of a local film competition including meet and greet with participants, prepare sponsorship proposals and meet with interested sponsors.
- Promote, advertise and produce the local screenings.
- Plan and organize work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
- Meet critical deadlines while working with frequent interruptions.
- Work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective communicative skills with participants.
For more information and to apply, visit our 48 Film Project Careers Center